Fedeeration Square’s Atrium will be hosting another Victorian Microbreweries Showcase tonight and tomorrow night (Wednesday 19th/Thursday 20th July 2006).
There will be some 15 different Victorian microbreweries in the show, of which I have previously tasted about 5. So I’ll be there!
Entry is apparently $20 for 20 tastings. Not too bad.
Melbourne Based MicroBreweries
- James Squire Brewhouse www.portlandhotel.com.au
- Mountain Goat Brewery www.goatbeer.com.au
- The 3 Ravens Brewing Co. www.3ravens.com.au
- Emerald Hill Brewery www.emeraldhillbrewery.com
Regional Victoria Based MicroBreweries
- Bintara Brewery www.bintarabrewery.com.au
- Bridge Road Brewers www.bridgeroadbrewers.com.au
- Bright Brewery www.brightbrewery.com.au
- Buckleyâ€™s Beers www.buckleysbeer.com.au
- Grand Ridge Brewery www.grand-ridge.com.au
- Hargreaves Hill Brewing Company www.hargreaveshill.com.au
- Jamieson Brewery www.jamiesonbrewery.com.au
- Mildura Brewery www.mildurabrewery.com.au
- Red Duck Brewery www.redduckbeer.com.au
- Red Hill Brewery www.redhillbrewery.com.au
- Whatâ€™s Brewing Co www.whatsbrewingcompany.com.au