- How on earth am I supposed to create fresh Server 2003 R2 SP2 installations? Install 2003 SP1, Install R2 components then Install SP2 seems #
- Trying to explain to Verisign bozos that spoofing my email address is guaranteed to get it eaten by SPF filters #
- And so I will never see the expiry notices for SSL certs. Paraphrasing Verisign’s response: SPF? Spoofing? Huh? #
- @CHigh: Eww, bet it doesn’t give much in the way of logging… What evil flavour do you have? #
- Doh. The Life Aquatic dvd not playing properly. Returning to Quickflix for a replacement. #
- Off to sleepy bo-bo’s now. iPod filling while I sleep (I only have 2 days back log now!) #
Powered by Twitter Tools.